Note: My Web pages are best viewed with style sheets enabled.
While this site map shows my Web site in a hierarchical form, some of the pages may be accessed from more than one other page. I must maintain this site map manually. Thus, it might not be completely current. For a current, non-hierarchical list of the Web pages on my site, see my Index of HTML Files, which is generated "on the fly" when the link is selected.
The logical structure of this hierarchy does not necessarily reflect the directory structure used on my site's Web server as seen in my Index of HTML Files.
Home (Main) Page
To and Across Canada We planned a trip. We got an adventure.
(Lower-level pages contain photographs.)
Miscellaneous Computer Topics
Cooking with David
Editorials and Other Comments
(Here, pages are arranged in rough alphabetical order. In the index of Editorials and Other Comments, they are arranged in reverse chronological order.)
- Archived Editorials
- Abortion and Religion
- The Big Drug Bust
- The Breakdown of Military Discipline
- Burning the Flag
- Capital Punishment
- The Chatterbox
- Child or Adult?
- The China Syndrome
- The Church and the Children
- Controlling Gun Violence
- The Communications Decency Act
- The Cost of Teacher Competency
- Creation or Evolution
- Crime, Outrage, and Mourning
- Cultural Appropriation
- Culture War or Crusade?
- A Death in Wyoming
- Department Stores
- The Electoral College
- Energy Myths
- Enron: A Call for Reform
- Faith-Based Social Services
- Family Values and the Republican Party
- A Federal Role in School Improvement?
- Fighting Inflation and the Significance of Goats
- Fire and the Cost of Politics
- That Flag … and What It Symbolizes
- The Future of Hong Kong
- Germ Warfare
- The Great Computer Plague of 2017
- The High Cost of Prescription Drugs
- Hurricane Katrina
- Interest Rate Misinformation
- The Judeo-Christian Oxymoron
- Late-Term Abortions
- The Lesson of Terri Schiavo
- Letter to the Lafayette Parish School Board
- Murder in the Casino, a Postscript
- No Room for Pigs
- Patenting Our Birthright
- The Patriot Act
- The Penn State Scandal — A Half Century Tradition of Coverups
- Police Censorship in Canada
- The Pope and the Politicians
- Prayers in the Public Schools
- Privacy Laws
- The Problem with Productivity
- Is Vladimir Putin a New Hitler?
- A Question of Jurisdiction
- A Quiz for Censors
- Religion and Government
- Remembering a Governor and a President
- 'Right to Life', but Not for the Living
- Same-Gender Marriage?
- The Senators and the Gays
- Shoot the Messenger, or Why Internet Security Eludes Us
- So Many Laws
- Social Security and the Stock Market
- Tax Credits for Private Schooling
- Teaching Values
- Teletubbies, Calvin Klein, and SpongeBob SquarePants
- Term Limits
- Today and Yesterday
- The Tragedy In Jonesboro Is Repeated In Littleton
- The Truth?
- TV Violence
- Ungodly Missionaries
- Union Dues for Political Campaigns?
- Unsafe Commuter Train?
- Usurpation of Power
- The Value of Publicity … Even Bad Publicity
- Vegetable Libel
- What It Means to Be a Liberal
- What Price Order, Mr. Justice Scalia?
- What's Wrong with School Vouchers?
- Who Is a Jew?
- Why Do I Care?
Frauds and Hoaxes
My Southern California Garden
Malaprops and Other Writing Problems
Oak Park, California
Odds and Ends
Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
Quips and Jabs — Current
(Note: You can reach any earlier set of quips from any later set but not vice-versa. However, you can reach the current set of quips from any other set.)
Rescuing Social Security
U.S. Tax Reform
David Ross home